1. When a bright student tells the invigilator that question 4 has a problem, but you have already answered it…??
2. When a fellow student asks for a graph paper, but you are finished and did not see anywhere it was required…? ??
3. When the invigilator says jump question 6 we will rectify it later, but it was the question you enjoyed most when answering…? ??
4. When you see people busy using rulers and you are wondering what is going on…???
5. When you hear your friends arguing after the exam whether the answer to question 5 was 35.5% or 36.5% and your answer was 1800 ??
6. When the other students asked for 4-5 additional answer sheets and You had two pages empty in the main answer sheet???
See where you have reached in life inspite of those moments…things are not permanent…enjoy life! ??