As a Leader, beware that at one stage or the other in your church, business or association, you will find yourself dealing with the following groups of people.
1. THOMAS GROUP -They walk with you but they don’t really believe in you.
2. JUDAS GROUP – They walk with you but they have issues with you when God begins to bless you. Anyone who is jealous about your prosperity in your workplace tomorrow he will betray you.
3. ABSALOM GROUP – You give them opportunity to teach or lead and he begins to see himself as the Leader of the place. He won’t even mention you in his conversation.
He will make people to feel they are neglected in your position. This one he is in competition with you , he believes he can be a better Leader than you .
4. KORAH GROUP – This one will challenge your authority, he believes you are at the same level with everyone and he has issues when others give honor to you. He is rebellious and dangerous because he sees you as someone who is at the same level with him.
5. HAM GROUP – This one he will expose your nakedness, the day you find yourself in a shameful act, He will tell everybody your weaknesses and he will be happy to expose your disaster. Atakuanika sawa sawa!
6. GEHAZI GROUP – He is with you but he will be collecting money from behind your back.
He takes advantage that he is close to the Leader and use that to collect things from people.
7. DEOTREPHES GROUP – This one is too dangerous, he is famous in the workplace/group/association, he has power and influence and has a voice amongst the people.
He speaks malicious words behind your back. He is poisonous, he can come with stories that can totally destroy your image as a Leader.
3 John :1