Scientifically, love is a near impossible phenomena to explain. But there are some signs and symptoms that hint you about the state of your feelings towards someone.
There are subjective definitions of love, but all suggest one thing, and that is intimacy.
A big sign you‘re falling in compassionate love is an ever-growing empathy towards your partner: you feel sad when they‘re sad, happy when they‘re happy. …
Their happiness matters to you. If you‘ve suddenly turned into a big pool of empathy, then chances are you‘re truly smitten.
❗️According to Psychologytoday.com, there might be six signs of you being in love, be it however, you define it:
1) You’re authentic with this person.
2) Your eyes really are only for each other.
3) Your physical relationship leaves you with an afterglow.
4) You’re motivated to make your partner’s life easier.
5) You take risks with your partner.
6) You intrinsically enjoy your partner’s company.